Joe Thomas former Cleveland Browns offensive lineman retired from the NFL because he was plagued with serious football injuries. His desire to stay in shape and launch the next phase of this career drove him into the swimming pool. He started swimming laps on a regular basis where this low impact sport with high intensity workouts served him well. He is now in top shape for this TV career on the NFL Network. He enjoys swimming so much that he became a U.S. Masters Swimming member. Joe is proof that swimming can really change everything for the better. You don’t have to be a pro to try out swimming laps, you just have to wanna get wet.
No more sitting on the sidelines! Joe Thomas certainly didn’t. So, while you celebrate the NFL season and watching all those games, think about your next move. Joe’s was into the pool and behind the mic on the NFL Network and ThomaHawk. What will your next move be…?
Find a local swim club in your neighborhood where you can try out swimming: https://www.usms.org/clubs
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs
- A Very Tuff Kick Set | Cody Miller Vlogs
- This Woman is Making a Splash by Helping Dogs Learn to Swim
- ‘Picking a needle out of a haystack’: The untold story of Grant Hackett’s golden moment