A group of teen boys snuck into a Pa. swim club pool after hours, but none of them could swim, resulting in terrible tragedy.
When a 13-year-old went to the bottom of the deep end, the rest ran away leaving him to drown, police say.
As 6ABC reports, it happened at the Folcroft Swim Club in Delaware County early Wednesday.
Read Penn Live
- This Great White Shark Stunned All Shark Experts By Jumping 15 Feet Above Water
- Man rescued after attempting mile-long swim off Dauphin Island
- Jacob’s Well Swimming Hole in Texas | MicBergsma
- UC Santa Barbara swimmer to go 10 miles in ocean waters for COVID relief
- 71km. 13 Lakes. 3 Days | Lake District Ultra Swimming Challenge With George Taplin [Podcast] | Propulsion Swimming
- How hard is it to swim the English Channel? | Rugby player’s incredible attempt
- My $1,000,000 Training Pool | Cody Miller Vlogs
- 22 migrants crammed onto a dinghy spotted stranded in the English Channel | SWNS