A group of teen boys snuck into a Pa. swim club pool after hours, but none of them could swim, resulting in terrible tragedy.
When a 13-year-old went to the bottom of the deep end, the rest ran away leaving him to drown, police say.
As 6ABC reports, it happened at the Folcroft Swim Club in Delaware County early Wednesday.
Read Penn Live
- Top 10 Water Polo Matches at the Olympics | Top Moments
- Jahir Ocampo – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Coast Guard rescue swimmer recounts saving 3 sailors
- ILS Reschedules World Conference on Drowning Prevention (WCDP) 2021 to 2023
- Bill Beekman on cutting swimming as a varsity sport
- Michigan State University ending swimming, diving programs
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network