“Another way to separate triathletes from their money!” one serious swimmer gleefully cried out on Facebook about the new FORM goggles that let you see your metrics—right in the goggle lens—while you swim.
When I put my hands on the goggles, I thought he might be right. I’m just as addicted to the pace clock as any other swimmer or triathlete, but “total overkill” was my first thought. And that was before I found out they cost $199.
- Two Dead In Separate Boating Accidents On South Lake Tahoe; Officials See Increase In Water Rescues
- Accounting & Tax Planning Advice For Professional Swimmers
- Lilly King Lost This Race | Cody Miller Vlogs
- This Great White Shark Stunned All Shark Experts By Jumping 15 Feet Above Water
- Man rescued after attempting mile-long swim off Dauphin Island
- Jacob’s Well Swimming Hole in Texas | MicBergsma
- UC Santa Barbara swimmer to go 10 miles in ocean waters for COVID relief
- 71km. 13 Lakes. 3 Days | Lake District Ultra Swimming Challenge With George Taplin [Podcast] | Propulsion Swimming