“Another way to separate triathletes from their money!” one serious swimmer gleefully cried out on Facebook about the new FORM goggles that let you see your metrics—right in the goggle lens—while you swim.
When I put my hands on the goggles, I thought he might be right. I’m just as addicted to the pace clock as any other swimmer or triathlete, but “total overkill” was my first thought. And that was before I found out they cost $199.
- Top 10 Water Polo Matches at the Olympics | Top Moments
- Jahir Ocampo – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Coast Guard rescue swimmer recounts saving 3 sailors
- ILS Reschedules World Conference on Drowning Prevention (WCDP) 2021 to 2023
- Bill Beekman on cutting swimming as a varsity sport
- Michigan State University ending swimming, diving programs
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network