Watch all the best dives from the fifth stop of Red Bull Cliff Diving 2019.
Reigning champions Gary Hunt (GBR) and Rhiannan Iffland (AUS) continue to dominate with commanding wins in Lebanon debut of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series from the Raouché.
Gary Hunt scored the perfect dive in his 77th appearance and became the first man ever to be awarded all tens from the judges since the introduction of the World Series in 2009. The Brit was at his brilliant best in a brand new off-the-cliff competition in Lebanon, with a wide-margin victory ahead of second-placed David Colturi of America, and Romanian wildcard Catalin Preda in third.
It was also a record breaking competition in the women’s as Rhiannan Iffland powered past Mexico’s Adriana Jimenez by more than 54 points to remain unbeaten in 2019, while Belarusian Yana Nestsiaravacompleted the podium in third. 12,000 spectators watched on as the World Series hit new grounds and set new standards off the coast of Beirut’s neighbourhood of Raouché.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Antonios Tsapatakis’ Road to Becoming a World Champion | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games