How do you stay strong in the face of adversity – and how do you do it with tenacity and grace? US swimmer Madisyn Cox joins the podcast to talk about overcoming a major career setback to continue to do the sport she loves — swimming. Cox discusses how time management and tapping into her life’s support system has aided her success so far. She shares her goals for the future, including training to qualify for the 2020 Olympics and applying for medical schools.
“Even in tough times, you still go in, you put your head down, you put in the work,” Cox said, when giving advice for cultivating a champion’s mindset.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile