Here is another detailed video of my step-by-step guide to mastering the tumble turn, or as some people call it, a flip turn.
I’ve been teaching these for years and have noticed that some clients find it pretty overwhelming at the start, which is why I have broken this video up into stages.
Don’t move to the next stage until you have comfortably mastered the previous stage. Also, don’t be concerned if you get some water up your nose one the first few tries…that’s normal. Just make sure you are blocking your nose or blowing air out your nose as your turn.
So try out these tips and I’m sure it will really help you improve or learn the tumble turn.
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard