Here is another detailed video of my step-by-step guide to mastering the tumble turn, or as some people call it, a flip turn.
I’ve been teaching these for years and have noticed that some clients find it pretty overwhelming at the start, which is why I have broken this video up into stages.
Don’t move to the next stage until you have comfortably mastered the previous stage. Also, don’t be concerned if you get some water up your nose one the first few tries…that’s normal. Just make sure you are blocking your nose or blowing air out your nose as your turn.
So try out these tips and I’m sure it will really help you improve or learn the tumble turn.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack