Three dogs die after swimming in pond with blue-green algae

0

Pet owners across the country are being warned about a potentially deadly toxic algae. Three dogs in North Carolina died last week after swimming in a pond that had blooms of blue-green algae. Anna Werner reports.

Advertisements

About Author

Production engineer and certified swim coach. Full-time IT consultant, spare-time swimming aficionado. 2 sons, 2 daughters and a wife. President of the Faroe Islands Swimming Association. Likes to run :-)

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.