That was one amazing, thrilling and challenging day!
Thank you to all support, athletes and crew for going all in. From Eidfjord to Gausta you were smoking hot!
And if you are not yet in bed, you should go outside to the white finish line to cheer the final finishers (and real heroes) across.
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming
- Meet Elena Krawzow, German swimming star and first Paralympic athlete on Playboy cover *EXPLICIT*
- Ullswater – 6-hour English Channel Qualifying Swim 2020
- Swimming in Waves | Open Water Wild Swimming in Scotland
- Black bear goes for a swim in Flathead Lake
- Unlikely Olympian ‘Eric the Eel’ reflects on his fame 20 years on | AFP
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Katie McLaughlin
- Migrants jump overboard from NGO vessel to swim to Sicily coast