Is ligandrol legal? Can atletes use it? What is it? This video briefly covers what is ligandrol, and focuses on its legality (or lack thereof). In short, it is not legal, and should not be used. The evidence in relation to its use and side effects is still preliminary and particularly buying it from suppliers could be hazardous.
This has recently become an issue with the Shayna Jack issue, in which she tested positive to Ligandrol. This video highlights why it is banned.
- Swimmer found unresponsive, pronounced dead at Magic Island
- ‘Coach Rich’ vows to rebuild aquatic center after Hurricane Sally destroyed it
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets
- Video shows huge alligator swimming in storm surge after Hurricane Sally hit
- Ryan Lochte’s first individual Olympic gold medal goes missing
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change