Japan got its first gold at the FINA World Championships 2019 in Gwangju thanks to Daya Seto who staged a thrilling duel with European champion Jeremy Desplanches of Switzerland.
The Japanese led from the 100m turn and managed to withstand the pressure from the Swiss while title-holder Chase Kalisz tried to gear up in the second half after having turned 7th but his late surge earned him only the bronze this time.
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs