Over 50 professional swimmers from 15 countries battled it out in the water at the 45th Wuhan Yangtze River Crossing Festival. The race covered a distance of about 1,800 meters from Hanyangmen in Wuhan’s Wuchang District to Nan’anzui in the Hanyang District. Chinese swimmers won both the women’s and men’s individual championships. The event also attracted more than 2,500 amateurs who competed in a 35-team group race over 6,000 meters.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile