The Biggest Swimming event in the U.S. is heading to Stanford, Calif., July 31 – August 4. The 2019 Phillips 66 Nationals will be the most exciting yet with the opportunity to watch some of the world’s fastest swimmers compete head-to-head AND enjoy the on-site activations in the 20,000 sq. ft Toyota Aqua Zone.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming