Bart Aernouts was a duathlon world champion before stepping into the world of triathlon. With very little swimming experience it has taken years of training but in 2018 he came second at the Ironman World Championships. Fraser has been to meet him!
- Reykjavík’s Empty Pools: Video
- Could cold water hold a clue to a dementia cure?
- 20 Minute Core Workout For Swimmers | No Equipment Dryland
- ISL in a Nutshell | the Swimsuit Guy
- Fireman Pole, Deep water confidence
- My Goal is to qualify for the Olympics & that’s it! | The Qualifier Stories: Surfing | Ep. 3
- Dubai’s ‘merman’ in 25km swim
- 2020 Has Been a Record Year for Fatal Shark Attacks in Australia