Is getting a swim analysis worth it? Last week I found out some truly horrifying news; my European Championships swim is almost certain to be a non-wetsuit swim…. now, when you have sinky legs this is not a good thing.
So I’ve spent my week getting the experts in the field to look at my shoddy technique and see what we can do to make my experience in Romania and Copenhagen slightly less traumatic… but the question is; was it worth it?
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled