The 2019 FINA/CNSG Diving World Series in London saw action from home-grown superstar Thomas Daley as he graced the podium twice, picking up gold with Grace Reid in the mixed 3m synchro and bronze in the men’s 10m platform.
Australia’s Maddison Keeney did the same except for upgrading to silver in the mixed 3m synchro, while picking up gold in her individual 3m springboard event.
Of course China went home with some gold as they usually do, with Yang Hao taking gold in the men’s 10m platform, followed by Lian Junjie who took the silver medal.
Chinese double trouble for Daley
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Watch: Mountain Lion Swims Across Reservoir In Colorado
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour