The 2019 FINA/CNSG Diving World Series in London saw action from home-grown superstar Thomas Daley as he graced the podium twice, picking up gold with Grace Reid in the mixed 3m synchro and bronze in the men’s 10m platform.
Australia’s Maddison Keeney did the same except for upgrading to silver in the mixed 3m synchro, while picking up gold in her individual 3m springboard event.
Of course China went home with some gold as they usually do, with Yang Hao taking gold in the men’s 10m platform, followed by Lian Junjie who took the silver medal.
Chinese double trouble for Daley
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening