In the second episode of our new wellbeing series, Simon and his son Ethan, visit their local lido to swim together, a place where they can get away from everything and be together as father and son. Simon then takes part in some cold water swimming in the River Ouse. The practice is hugely beneficial in dealing with stress and depression, and Simon hears from some swimmers about how it’s benefited them.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack