One Saline County father has a mission to make sure other parents don’t suffer the loss he went through when his child drowned.
Brandon Love faced a parent’s worst nightmare nearly three years ago when his 2-year-old son, Bentley, drowned in a neighbor’s swimming pool.
Fast forward to now, the sound of splashing water is a constant reminder of his new life purpose.
“I have kind of made it my mission to be a water-safety warrior,” said Love. “Start swimming lessons with your kids as soon as possible, and please be vigilant. Always be aware.”
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett
- Romanchuk And The Karate Chop | Effortless Swimming
- Swim with Seals
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming
- Meet Elena Krawzow, German swimming star and first Paralympic athlete on Playboy cover *EXPLICIT*
- Ullswater – 6-hour English Channel Qualifying Swim 2020
- Swimming in Waves | Open Water Wild Swimming in Scotland