One Saline County father has a mission to make sure other parents don’t suffer the loss he went through when his child drowned.
Brandon Love faced a parent’s worst nightmare nearly three years ago when his 2-year-old son, Bentley, drowned in a neighbor’s swimming pool.
Fast forward to now, the sound of splashing water is a constant reminder of his new life purpose.
“I have kind of made it my mission to be a water-safety warrior,” said Love. “Start swimming lessons with your kids as soon as possible, and please be vigilant. Always be aware.”
- How The Core Powers Everything | The Swimmer Strength Podcast
- Who Is Britain So Fat? | Good Morning Britain
- Hero Dog Rescues Boy From Drowning in Adelaide’s South
- Bend Polar Plunge benefiting Special Olympics Oregon goes virtual, offers variety
- Water Safety in New Zealand
- Dara Torres Tells Us How to Keep Kids Active This Winter
- Researching the Biomechanics of Paralympic Swimming
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Ky Hurst