When it comes to learning how to swim, some kids are naturals in the water, while others struggle to master the basics. That’s why it’s important to find swim classes that can meet them wherever they are at in their skills. Swimtastic + SwimLabs Swim School Kenosha focuses on the basics – like holding your breath to simple strokes – and works all the way with competitive swimmers and triathletes. Joining us to discuss this new Swim School and what makes it unique is owner Katie Brothen.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack