Grant Hackett’s most successful discipline was the 1.500m Freestyle Swimming. “The Giant from Australia” took his first gold medal in this discipline on home soil, at the FINA World Championships in Perth 1998 – and a lot more should follow. Watch how Hackett took his final Gold Medal at the 2005 Championships in Montreal!
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack