Cal’s Abbey Weitzeil was named the 2019 Pac-12 Women’s Swimmer of the Year after winning three individual events and contributing to four relay victories at the conference championships where she earned Pac-12 Swimmer of the Meet honors. She set a Cal and Pac-12 meet record in the 100-yard freestyle touching in at 46.35 and later won the 200 free with a personal-best time of 1:41.97. At the NCAA Women’s Swimming and Diving Championships, Weitzeil won an individual NCAA title, broke three NCAA records and topped the podium in four relay events to help California earn a runner-up finish for the third-consecutive year.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming