Santa Barbara Police say a woman has died after suffering a medical emergency while swimming in the ocean on Sunday.
Emergency crews were called to East Cabrillo Boulevard around 9:50 a.m.
Police say when they arrived, bystanders were conducting CPR on the beach. When medics arrived, they were not able to revive her.
Police say the woman is estimated to be in her late 40’s. Her identity has not been released.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack