Our guide to mastering the crossover flip turn!
The cross over flip turn is a form of a swimming flip turn that is primarily used in the Individual Medley (I.M.) when transitioning from backstroke to breaststroke.
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack
- Federal charges for Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller following US Capitol riot
- Ultimate Underwater Flip Challenge | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Olympic gold medalist swimmer Klete Keller among Trump supporters that stormed U.S. Capitol
- Manatee found with ‘TRUMP’ scrawled on its back in Florida
- Freestyle Swimming Technique – How to Breathe | The Race Club