Record-breaking Hong Kong swimmer Kenneth To King-him has died suddenly aged 26 in the US, the Hong Kong Sports Institute has confirmed in a statement.
To felt unwell in the locker room after a practice session in Florida, and was taken to hospital where he died on Monday night. He had been undergoing a three-month training programme with the Gator Swim Club of the University of Florida.
“The Hong Kong Sports Institute (HKSI) was deeply shocked and saddened to learn of the sudden passing away of elite swimmer Kenneth To,” a statement said.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC