The summer of 2018 wasn’t as successful as for Caeleb Dressel as he had hoped, while fellow sprinter Michael Andrew racked up win after win at the Phillips 66 National Championships.
That’s all in the past now, and Dressel has returned to training, hungry for this summer’s FINA World Championships. In the meantime, Andrew has had continued success at the TYR Pro Swim Series in Knoxville.
“Off the Blocks,” Season 2 follows Dressel, Andrew and the other top USA Swimming National Team members as they compete in the TYR Pro Swim Series and prepare for the biggest competitions of the season, including the 2019 Open Water National Championships and the 2019 FINA World Championships.
- World Record – Team Australia | #FINAShanghai2006 | 4x100m Medley Relay
- Paul Nelson Aquatic Center Pool Reopens to Public After COVID-19 Outbreak
- World Record – Markus Rogan vs. Ryan Lochte | Manchester 2008 | 200m Backstroke
- How The Core Powers Everything | The Swimmer Strength Podcast
- Who Is Britain So Fat? | Good Morning Britain
- Hero Dog Rescues Boy From Drowning in Adelaide’s South
- Bend Polar Plunge benefiting Special Olympics Oregon goes virtual, offers variety
- Water Safety in New Zealand