The summer of 2018 wasn’t as successful as for Caeleb Dressel as he had hoped, while fellow sprinter Michael Andrew racked up win after win at the Phillips 66 National Championships.
That’s all in the past now, and Dressel has returned to training, hungry for this summer’s FINA World Championships. In the meantime, Andrew has had continued success at the TYR Pro Swim Series in Knoxville.
“Off the Blocks,” Season 2 follows Dressel, Andrew and the other top USA Swimming National Team members as they compete in the TYR Pro Swim Series and prepare for the biggest competitions of the season, including the 2019 Open Water National Championships and the 2019 FINA World Championships.
- High school swimmers train in outdoor pools, hope for fall season
- The 10 Most Beautiful Swimming Pools in the World | MySwimPro
- Pilates for swimmers
- Quantity vs Quality | Are Swimmers Over Training? [Podcast] | Propulsion Swimming
- Algal bloom sighting suspends swimming at Jamesville Beach
- St. Louis makes bid to host Olympic swimming trials
- KHSD confirms that water polo will open the inaugural season with the return of fall sports
- 5 Cape Cod Beaches Closed to Swimming Due to Shark Sightings