At the California Institution for Men, a state prison in Chino, there’s a program that trains inmates to dive deep. Here, at the on-site Marine Technology Training Center, students study commercial diving both underwater and in the classroom. Founded in 1970, the 18-month course has graduated hundreds of men—many of whom have gone on to jobs on oil rigs and ships and only 6 percent of whom have returned to prison.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack