A fast, efficient, effortless, groundbreaking front crawl technique that can change people’s lives! One swim stroke that suits all! From beginners to elite swimmers, in both the swimming pool and open water. Swim within your body’s natural range of movement, prevent stress on the shoulders and back with a front crawl technique that is about working with the water, not against it! Want to learn to swim like this? With a simple 5 stage process, our qualified Ocean Walker coaches can teach you how to position your body in the most efficient way, to maximise the power you generate into propelling you through the water and to reduce the risk of injury. The Ocean Walker Technique is a revolution to swimmers in rehabilitation, injury and disability as well as able bodied swimmers.
Find out more on the Ocean Walker Website https://oceanwalkeracademy.com/
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack