‘After the recent days’ debate on girls and women’s wear in sports, Ulla Gustavsson has today decided to resign as chairman of the Swedish Sim Association.
– Ulla Gustavsson has a big heart for Swedish Swimming, and we are grateful for the work she has put into the movement, nationally and internationally. But the Swedish Swimming Federation’s board takes the recent debate very seriously, and has concluded that there are no longer conditions for Ulla Gustavsson to successfully lead the Swedish Swimming Federation, says Stefan Persson, vice chairman of the Swedish Swimming Federation’s board. Ulla Gustavsson has, therefore, decided to resign as Chairman of the Board. Her personal perceptions and statements contrast with the Swedish Swimming Federation’s strategy and basic view that all children should fit into our activities on equal terms.
Stefan Persson, Vice Chairman, will act as Acting Chairman of the Swedish Swimming Federation until the annual meeting in the spring of 2020.
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening