Solo Swimmer, Martin Hobbs will challenge himself in February 2019 as he takes on lake Malawi in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record of 480-kilometres swim across cross this the continent’s Great Lake. Martin will be face huge swells, strong currents, and a chance of encountering Africa’s most deadly inhabitants in an effort to raise money for the Smile Foundation. He is in studio with us this morning to tell us about his forthcoming journey.
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro