With Margate just around the corner and this most extraordinary of swims nearly at an end, Ross finds some time for reflection and begins to sum up the legacy of the #GreatBritishSwim.
But, amid these big thoughts, he’s brought back to earth when an old ocean rowing friend stops by with some much-needed advice about the challenges he’ll face adjusting to life back on land.
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice