With Margate just around the corner and this most extraordinary of swims nearly at an end, Ross finds some time for reflection and begins to sum up the legacy of the #GreatBritishSwim.
But, amid these big thoughts, he’s brought back to earth when an old ocean rowing friend stops by with some much-needed advice about the challenges he’ll face adjusting to life back on land.
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs
- A Very Tuff Kick Set | Cody Miller Vlogs
- This Woman is Making a Splash by Helping Dogs Learn to Swim
- ‘Picking a needle out of a haystack’: The untold story of Grant Hackett’s golden moment