With Margate just around the corner and this most extraordinary of swims nearly at an end, Ross finds some time for reflection and begins to sum up the legacy of the #GreatBritishSwim.
But, amid these big thoughts, he’s brought back to earth when an old ocean rowing friend stops by with some much-needed advice about the challenges he’ll face adjusting to life back on land.
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength
- Jamal Hill is Teaching 1 Million People to Swim | The Social Kick
- Marist College Ashgrove | AIC Swimming 2021
- 2021 Women’s Swimming B1G Championships Cinematic Highlights
- Coach Craig’s Wisdom: What You Learn From Challenging Yourself | Endurance Swimming: Open Water Training
- All About Mark Spitz | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Swim Across America 2021 Event Preview