SwiMMinD’s Learn to Swim Module delivers remote, interactive and meaningful feedback through video analysis and digital certificates to swimmers interested to build confidence in the water.
SwiMMinD assesses swimming skills performed by swimmers according to well established Learn to Swim graduation Programmes from Australia, Germany, the US and the UK.
Register and Get your Remote, Interactive and Meaningful Feedback at www.swimmind.com Now for FREE!
- Lapland town of Salla highlights climate crisis with 2032 Olympics campaign
- Experts Question Florida Bid To Host 2021 Summer Olympics: ‘Mind-Bogglingly Stupid’
- Cold Comforts of Winter Swimming Continue in Ireland
- World Record – Amanda Beard 🇺🇸 | #FINABarcelona2003
- Fast Freestyle Swimming Technique – Best Head Position Comparison
- World Record – Team Australia | #FINAShanghai2006 | 4x100m Medley Relay
- Paul Nelson Aquatic Center Pool Reopens to Public After COVID-19 Outbreak
- World Record – Markus Rogan vs. Ryan Lochte | Manchester 2008 | 200m Backstroke