This adorable video shows an RNLI crewman wading through high tide to rescue a Highland terrier – as the dog struggled to swim to safety after being cut off by the tide. Little Bella the terrier can be seen desperately paddling along the sea wall to keep herself afloat, as the RNLI lifeboat crew approached her on Saturday afternoon. Crew member David Ridout hopped out of the boat and had to wade through the water behind her to pluck her out and bring her back to dry land. The RNLI crew, from Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, were called after a passer-by on packed Weston beach spotted Bella trapped by the flooding tide.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile