As well as the sights and sounds Ross has experienced on his epic swim around Great Britain, there’s also been the tastes, some of them far from pleasant. This week, the Strongman Swimmer crosses into his home county of Lincolnshire – but not before navigating the murky waters of another busy shipping lane, with some unexpected surprises lying in wait.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile