A record three hundred and seventy (370) swimmers turned up for the third edition of the Dolphin club organized “Fast and Furious” championship held at Gem Cambridge in Butabika.
The one day event pits short swimming races with a view to give the swimmers an opportunity to gain experience in all versions of the sport.
Thirteen clubs took part in today’s event that organisers believe was more competitive than the first two editions.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming