A record three hundred and seventy (370) swimmers turned up for the third edition of the Dolphin club organized “Fast and Furious” championship held at Gem Cambridge in Butabika.
The one day event pits short swimming races with a view to give the swimmers an opportunity to gain experience in all versions of the sport.
Thirteen clubs took part in today’s event that organisers believe was more competitive than the first two editions.
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack
- Federal charges for Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller following US Capitol riot
- Ultimate Underwater Flip Challenge | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Olympic gold medalist swimmer Klete Keller among Trump supporters that stormed U.S. Capitol
- Manatee found with ‘TRUMP’ scrawled on its back in Florida
- Freestyle Swimming Technique – How to Breathe | The Race Club