The NEW, hour long Swim in Wonder experience at Dolphin Cay is one for the bucket list! This educational, water adventure with our rescued bottlenose dolphins is perfect for comfortable swimmers ages 6 and older and involves anatomy displays, lateral rubs and playful swims alongside the dolphins. You’ll watch in wonder, through your personal snorkel and mask, as they tumble underwater sharing acrobatic skills while amazing with uncanny shape recognition and item retrieval. Life vests are available for flotation on the water’s surface.
This exciting dolphin experience begins with an orientation and includes a 30-minute in-water experience. Wetsuits, personal lockers, and beach towels are provided, and a personal photographer is assigned to your group.
Dolphin Cay is a world-renowned dolphin and sea lion habitat that opened in 2006 in time to provide a safe haven for 17 stranded dolphins and 10 sea lions whose home was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. Every visit to Dolphin Cay supports the Atlantis Blue Project Foundation, creating and promoting solutions for a wide range of marine conservation challenges from coral reef degradation to marine species in decline.
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled