On August 15 th, Puerto de Sagunto beach, Spain, a rescue was performed by a drone, saving a woman from drowning who was trapped in a undertow (rip current). This unmanned aerial vehicle is the Auxdron Lifeguard, rescue drone, made by General Drones, specifically engineered to serve as search and rescue device, thanks to its water resistant structure, and interchangable modular payload, in this case to include two auto inflating floatation devices.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming