An unexpected encounter of a military kind greets Ross this week as he continues to battle waves and jellyfish along the South Coast of England.
With his injuries behind him and Rhino Neck secured as a nickname, Ross and the crew have themselves a bit of fun out in the English waters. It begs the question – how many people do you know who’ve raced against a Navy boat?
- Australian Women’s Awesome Dives at Gwangju 2019 | FINA World Championships
- Beautiful Women’s Dives – Team Great Britain | Gwangu 2019 | FINA World Championships
- Wu Minxia vs He Zi – Epic Diving Gold Medal Battle | Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- Alessandro De Rose’s spectacular Dive for Bronze at Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Jun Hoong Cheong vs. Si Yajie – Epic Duel for Gold at Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Struggling, This’ll Never Be the Same | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Why I Missed A Match At ISL And How I Keep Busy | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland