An unexpected encounter of a military kind greets Ross this week as he continues to battle waves and jellyfish along the South Coast of England.
With his injuries behind him and Rhino Neck secured as a nickname, Ross and the crew have themselves a bit of fun out in the English waters. It begs the question – how many people do you know who’ve raced against a Navy boat?
- Ryan Lochte: My 99-year-old Grandma had COVID
- British Swim School featured on NBC Washington
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Maddy Banic
- Ryan Lochte in tears: My dad called me great
- Champlin Park Swimmers Off to Fast Start
- Rough, Rough Waters in the 1993 Swim Across The Sound
- Coaches Corner: Building a Winning Staff & Incorporating Your Family with Team Success: Amy Albiero
- Fiji swimmers on alert for sharks, vibrant celebration ends on Vanuatu’s Tanna island