It’s swim to survive day in Canada.
And students from the peace river south school district, not only beat the heat by being in water–
They also dipped their toes in to a new life saving experience.
CJDC’s Dalia Ashry with more.
- How The Core Powers Everything | The Swimmer Strength Podcast
- Who Is Britain So Fat? | Good Morning Britain
- Hero Dog Rescues Boy From Drowning in Adelaide’s South
- Bend Polar Plunge benefiting Special Olympics Oregon goes virtual, offers variety
- Water Safety in New Zealand
- Dara Torres Tells Us How to Keep Kids Active This Winter
- Researching the Biomechanics of Paralympic Swimming
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Ky Hurst