As an Aviation Rescue Swimmer (AIRR) you will join a team dedicated to being the top emergency response unit in the world. Leaping from helicopters, swimming through raging seas, and saving victims whose lives are on the line, you will complete search and rescue missions in some of the most extreme environments imaginable. The motto of an Aviation Rescue Swimmer is “So others may live.” It is a testament to not only the selflessness of this job, but the honor, courage, and commitment it takes to do it well.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack