Olympic swimming legend Ian Thorpe visited the Invictus Games 2018 training squad at Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, Albert Park. Thorpie provided the squad training tips and techniques, and spoke of his experience on the world sporting stage. This was the final selection camp before the Australian team is announced mid-year.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack