A Special Olympics swimmer’s disqualification for swimming too fast has now led to a rule change.
Joshua Coy, 20, looked defeated Sunday, moments after he got the news at the regional competition.
“I was apparently disqualified for being too fast,” said Coy.
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled