Mike Alexandrov, a former Bulgarian Olympian and U.S. national team member, has accepted a one-year doping ban.
The 32-year-old swimmer who lives in Los Angeles tested positive for benzoylecgonine and methylecgonine, which are metabolites of cocaine, as the result of a urine sample he provided at a meet in Santa Clara, California, last June.
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency announced the ban Tuesday.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack