Working through the struggles and pain as an athlete is no small feat. Even when competitions don’t go the way you want them to, you have to pick up your strokes and just keep swimming. SMU School of Law undergraduate Amanda Tam shares her story as a National Swimmer and Special Olympics Volunteer Coach.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack