Warning: These swimmers are trained athletes who are equipped and prepared for such harsh conditions. It can take years of training to be able to swim in freezing water, do not try this alone or without the proper coaching.
Open Water Chicago is a group of enthusiastic athletes who swim year-round in Lake Michigan. Steve, the founder of the group, started Open Water Chicago in 2007. Out of the hundreds who swim during the summer only a handful take to Chicago’s icy waters during the colder months when temperature regularly drops below 32 degrees.
Learn more about Open Water Chicago here – https://goo.gl/wCaH2g
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard