Strongman Swimming documents Ross Edgley’s incredible attempt to swim 40km with a 100lb tree tied to him between the Caribbean islands of St Lucia and Martinique.
Training the mind to undertake a challenge such as this is just as important as ensuring your body is in peak condition. So Ross visited the Royal Marines in their Lympstone, England, headquarters to learn from elite troops about how he could improve and maintain his mental wellbeing while swimming for hours at once.
- Nearly 300 Swimmers to Attend 13-and-Over Meet in Sioux Falls
- Why I Swim | MySwimPro
- I’m Training for the Mile | Blake Pieroni Vlogs
- The Native American Legend Lurking In Lake Okanagan | Boogymen | Shiver
- Trials to Triumph: Tecumseh Swimmer Overcomes Injury to Advance to State Finals
- Winter Swimmer Saves Elderly Chinese Woman Trapped in Icy Water
- Champion St. Louis Swimmer Inspired by Late Father
- North Korean Defector Survives Six-Hour Swim to South Korean Border