Strongman Swimming documents Ross Edgley’s incredible attempt to swim 40km with a 100lb tree tied to him between the Caribbean islands of St Lucia and Martinique.
This episode explores the nutrition required to take on this epic challenge. Ross shares his typical daily 15,000 calorie diet and heads up to Keswick, North England, for further training with Keri-Anne Payne.
- Celebrating learning to swim at Raines High School
- “Colin’s Hope” swim relay fundraiser hopes to prevent more drownings
- Watch as a ‘lifeguard drone’ rescues a swimmer struggling at sea
- Iraqi girls take up swimming in IS-free Mosul
- Man Endures Horrific Pain When Swimming Into A School Of Jellyfish | I Shouldn’t Be Alive
- Snorkeler Captures Stunning Footage Of A Humpback Whale Curiously Swimming Around Him
- Episcopal swimmer headed to Jr. Pan Pacific games in Fiji
- ZAC Foundation looks to avoid tragedy by teaching kids to swim