Nothing is more embarrassing than a swim parent. They always want to prove that they are the best parent out of all the other parents in your swim team.
From shouting at you poolside, telling your coach what they should do, to just being a plain old pain in the bum to well everyone!
So join me Shaun from simply swim as I break down ‘5 cringe worthy swim parents.’
- North Korean Defector Undetected for Hours After Swimming to South
- How Swimmer Mallory Weggemann Turned Tragedy Into Paralympic Gold | People
- How To Use Your Shoulders Properly In Breaststroke | SwimVice
- Virtual Swim Meets Present New Challenges and Opportunities
- SWIM-Pocalypse Training 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Champion Swimmer Recovers From Head-on Crash
- FINA World Swimming Championship (25m) – New dates confirmed
- Challenging A German Beast To A Push-Up Challenge Across Continents | Swimmer Strength