Sydney real estate agent Melissa Hatheier chanced upon a stranded shark while swimming in a rock pool – and decided to give it a helping hand.
She told the BBC that it was not heavy and it felt “kind of like a toddler” in her arms.
- Champion Swimmer Recovers From Head-on Crash
- FINA World Swimming Championship (25m) – New dates confirmed
- Challenging A German Beast To A Push-Up Challenge Across Continents | Swimmer Strength
- Winter swimming enthusiast in China’s Inner Mongolia
- Caution: LCRA Receives Reports of Dogs Becoming Sick After Swimming in Area of Lake Travis
- Thin Ice: Europeans Warned Not to Skate on Thawing Canals After Spate of Accidents
- Czech Free-Diver David Vencl Shatters Ice-Swim World Record
- Dramatic Rescue of Dog in Frozen Swimming Pool Caught on Camera