Sydney real estate agent Melissa Hatheier chanced upon a stranded shark while swimming in a rock pool – and decided to give it a helping hand.
She told the BBC that it was not heavy and it felt “kind of like a toddler” in her arms.
- Fremantle Leisure Centre lifeguards honoured for bravery
- 10 Strange Things Swimmers Say To One Another
- Stanford Women’s Swimming and Diving: Ring Ceremony
- Swimmers fight to save public pool in Sugar Land
- 60 Seconds With All American Swimmer Liam Bresette
- Business is booming for Abbotsford company that turns containers into swimming pools
- Swim practice might be making you slower. Thoughts on swimming technique
- Hurricane Ophelia: ‘Idiotic’ swimmers blasted for bathing off coast of Ireland as Storm Ophelia hits