This video introduces who we are and what we do.
We are thrilled to announce that our third season of swim lessons begins October 14th and will run until December 9th! If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact us. If you’re interested in learning to swim, the first grading day/proper lesson will be October 14th.
We would like to say a big thank you to all our previous volunteers, participants, the UWA Aquatic Centre (http://www.uniswim.uwa.edu.au/) for welcoming us into their facility, and WASTV for filming and putting together this magnificent video!
- The greatest swimming comeback of all time? | Throwback Thursday
- Swimming lessons in the APY Lands | 7NEWS
- Annual Swimming and Diving Meet Impacts Terre Haute Tourism
- Beloved Missing Swim Coach Found Dead
- What Is Ice Swimming? | MySwimPro
- Speaking Truth to Power | The Social Kick
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength