In China, we noticed that many people can’t swim. Asians and people in Asia tend to possess the natural skill of swimming, just like everyone else, so why is it that if you travel to China, you will notice that many people don’t know how to, or claim to not know how to swim?
As expats in China, we head to the beach, are not allowed to swim, and then discuss the topic. Enjoy!
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!