In China, we noticed that many people can’t swim. Asians and people in Asia tend to possess the natural skill of swimming, just like everyone else, so why is it that if you travel to China, you will notice that many people don’t know how to, or claim to not know how to swim?
As expats in China, we head to the beach, are not allowed to swim, and then discuss the topic. Enjoy!
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength
- Jamal Hill is Teaching 1 Million People to Swim | The Social Kick
- Marist College Ashgrove | AIC Swimming 2021
- 2021 Women’s Swimming B1G Championships Cinematic Highlights
- Coach Craig’s Wisdom: What You Learn From Challenging Yourself | Endurance Swimming: Open Water Training
- All About Mark Spitz | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Swim Across America 2021 Event Preview