In China, we noticed that many people can’t swim. Asians and people in Asia tend to possess the natural skill of swimming, just like everyone else, so why is it that if you travel to China, you will notice that many people don’t know how to, or claim to not know how to swim?
As expats in China, we head to the beach, are not allowed to swim, and then discuss the topic. Enjoy!
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships
- Announcement of Grand Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Aquatics Centre