Minority Leader Watson Duke is prepped and ready for his big swim on Monday.
The swim is the Minority’s way of protesting the unreliable inter-island ferry service that has affected the economy of Tobago for several months.
Duke said it’s time for someone to take a firm stance and he’s willing to go the extra mile to have Tobago’s voice heard.
Patricia Nicholson has more.
- North Korean Defector Undetected for Hours After Swimming to South
- How Swimmer Mallory Weggemann Turned Tragedy Into Paralympic Gold | People
- How To Use Your Shoulders Properly In Breaststroke | SwimVice
- Virtual Swim Meets Present New Challenges and Opportunities
- SWIM-Pocalypse Training 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Champion Swimmer Recovers From Head-on Crash
- FINA World Swimming Championship (25m) – New dates confirmed
- Challenging A German Beast To A Push-Up Challenge Across Continents | Swimmer Strength